jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

My dream job

hello again

this week,after a short break, i will tell you which is my dream job...

this is my dream job :

job in siemens

now you can see it and review

this is the cover letter that i wrote for this job:

Cover letter.

John Smith,
Siemens,
257 Park Avenue South,
austin, TX 12345-6789
.

Dear john

Recently I find myself in the position of been able to design networks and providing help to other people, so I believe I can handle that that position in siemens. You don’t know but I always wanted to work there, since I learn about you in the internet and all the work you do in the global society.

I have experience with working with network and communication design, also work with SCADA systems, also have experience with leading personal, I used to be lead engineer in the department of network in PRCEDATOS in maracaibo , Venezuela.

In studies I have a mayor in telecommunication at Rafael belloso Chacin University, also a diploma in instrumental and industrial process automatization, also have a certificate in networking be CISCO international academy.

You said that it will be need it a language experience so I speak fluidly Spanish and English and am medium French speaker.

I hope that fill your spectations about me, hope you read this letter and thank you for the attention

thats was my cover letter, and now my resume:


Sergio Portillo

Electronic engineer, major in telecommunication

Personal data:

Last name: Portillo Ochoa

First name: Sergio Andres

ID: 18.318.614

Birth place: Maracaibo

State: Zulia

Birth date: 05-12-1986

Age: 21

Address: 42 street, No. 15M-109, urb. La Picola.

Phone number: 0261-7573936

Cell phone number: 0416-0186394

Academic data:

Middle school: institute “Martin Luther King”

Grade: 6° (sixth) Maracaibo, Venezuela

High school: institute “Martin Luther King”

Grade: bachelor in science

University: Rafael Belloso Chacin University

Career: Electronic engineer

Major: telecommunication

At the moment: 9° semester

Grades: approval of all the levels with note higher than 18 points.


Sergio portillo

Electronic enginner

No hay comentarios: